King Kong Climbing Centre
- Distance: 1.6 miles from Low Briery
- Address: Heads Road, Keswick, Cumbria CA12 5EZ
- Phone: +44 (0)17687 75907
New for 2014 – the centre offers the opportunity to try your hand at one of the most exciting sports out there with facilities such as an indoor ice wall – the first of it’s kind in the north of England, 12m high lead wall, 390m2 of dedicated bouldering, training room, fun climb area, indoor Caving Experience, and a kids hard play area and café.
A wide range of outdoor courses are also offered, including:
- Ghyll Scrambling – Jump Slide and Dive your way down a Mountain stream
- Via Ferrata Extreme – Test your Head for Heights on the iron walks of Honister Crag
- Via Ferrata – Climb in the Mine
- Rock Climbing – Courses range from Intro to rock to Lakeland Classics
- Mountain Days – Taylor made mountain days to suit your needs.
All the equipment you will need for your chosen activity is provided and all instructors have the appropriate qualifications that will ensure you have a very safe and highly enjoyable experience whatever you choose to do.